Banconomics reports for Q1 and the 2019 Announced Mergers & Acquisitions to date. The bank data has been summarized for the convenience of community bankers like you. Compiled by CliftonLarsonAllen.
The WBA Banconomics Report provides benchmarks and a breakdown of industry data from FDIC quarterly call reports categorized by asset quality, liquidity, and profitability.
Bankers can use this resource to create peer comparisons for their own internal use as well as share benchmarking data with their board of directors.
The data was compiled by CliftonLarsonAllen. Information on how they help financial institutions can be found here.
2019 Announced Bank Mergers & Acquisitions
- Union Bank and Trust Evansville merging into State Bank of Cross Plains (Announced January 2019)
- Fox River State Bank merging into Greenwoods Bank (Announced January 2019)
- F&M Tomah merging into Citizens Community Federal Eau Claire (Announced January 2019)
- Partnership Community Bank merging into BankFirst, N.A. (Announced January 2019)
- TCF Bank and Chemical Bank merging - merger of equals -new name is TCF Bank headquartered in MI not MN (Announced January 2019)
- Markesan State Bank merging into Horicon Bank (Announced February 2019)
- First American Bank, Hudson merging into Lake Shore III Corporation (Hiawatha NB) (Announced April 2019)
- Pioneer Bank Auburndale merging into First State Bank New London (Announced May 2019)
- State Bank of Gresham merging into Abby Bank (Announced May 2019)
- River Cities Bank merging into Time Federal (Announced May 2019)
- NBW (Waupun) merging into National Exchange Bank & Trust (Announced May 2019)
- Farmers & Merchants Bank of Orfordville merging into The Bank of Brodhead (Announced 2019)